Ellie is designed to store and manage up to seven different types of pills. Some users who manage more than seven different types of medications and vitamins use two Ellie’s.
ELLIE WAS NOT INTENDED TO USE TWO OR MORE AT ONCE.
We do not recommend using any more than two per person.
That being said, if you chose to use two, here are the steps:
Using more than one Ellie Smart Pill Box for personal use.
- In order to use multiple Ellie's, you simply need to program each box with a unique login email.
- The only setback is that the app will only send you notifications for the account that you are signed into at that time.
- The Ellie’s will both still ring at the correct times if it is set up correctly.
Using more than one Ellie Smart Pill Box. One for you and one for a loved one.
- Use your smartphone to program your Ellie with your email
- Use your loved one's smartphone to program their alarms with their email.
- If your loved one does not have a smartphone or an email address, you can still program their box using your app but make sure to connect to the correct Ellie.
- You can check this by selecting a pill on the app like this: