If a red light flashes on your pillbox, this is indicating an error. This means that the time on the pillbox is not correct. ANY ALARMS THAT WERE PROGRAMMED WILL NOT GO OFF ON THE PILLBOX IF THE PILLBOX IS IN THIS STATE. In order to correct this issue, connect to your Ellie pillbox with your Ellie mobile app via Bluetooth.
Articles in this section
- Can I pay with an FSA card?
- How do I pay using Apple Pay?
- Can I use more than one Ellie Pill Box?
- Does EllieGrid have an open API?
- Is there a warranty?
- Why is there a red light flashing on my pill box?
- How can I check the battery life of my Ellie smart pill box?
- How do I restart my Ellie smart pill box?
- Is the Ellie smart pill box covered by insurance?
- How do I adjust the Ellie pill box alarm volume?