After you have taken all of the medication associated with a particular alarm, as indicated by the green lights on the pillbox, simply close the lid and you're done. The action of opening and closing of the pillbox, following an alarm, is interpreted as the act of taking your medication. This is apparent upon closing the pillbox, as the green lights specific to that medication will be cleared. Additionally, the pillbox will log this compliance data, recording that all off the medication for this alarm has been taken successfully.
Articles in this section
- Can I pay with an FSA card?
- How do I pay using Apple Pay?
- Can I use more than one Ellie Pill Box?
- Does EllieGrid have an open API?
- Is there a warranty?
- Why is there a red light flashing on my pill box?
- How can I check the battery life of my Ellie smart pill box?
- How do I restart my Ellie smart pill box?
- Is the Ellie smart pill box covered by insurance?
- How do I adjust the Ellie pill box alarm volume?