Ellie is a smart pill box for active individuals and/or caregivers. What makes Ellie smart is the capability to organize all medications in seconds, set reminders, track adherence, and share results.
- Reminders- Ellie reminds users when it is time to take their medications and order refills via alarms, lights, and mobile notifications.
- Time-Saving- Ellie saves users time by allowing them to organize their medications in seconds. You simply take the bottle and pour the pills into the correct compartment, thus taking 30 seconds to organize all of your pills instead of 30 minutes.
- Affordable- Many so-called “smart” devices can cost hundreds of dollars and can only be accessed through insurance providers.
- Peace of Mind- Ellie can share compliance information with healthcare providers and caregivers so timely interventions can be made if a user is struggling.
- Empowering- Prescription bottles and traditional pill boxes can make users feel stigmatized and sick. Instead, Ellie has a beautiful design and a healthy lifestyle brand that makes users feel health.
Learn more at https://elliegrid.com/pages/ellie-smart-pill-box